We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet. We donate 1% of our total sales revenue each year to a selected non-profit partner of 1% for the Planet. Each of their non-profit partners focus on one or more of the following six core areas: climate, food, land, pollution, water, and wildlife.
We are also a member of Work for Good. In our recent crowdfunding campaign, we work with them to give back to seven amazing charities, including my AFK, Autistica, Downright Excellent, Sightsavers, Young Minds, National Deaf Children's Society and Upwards with Downs.
We source our dolls from a manufacturer certified by the ICTI Ethical Toy Program, which is an independent, not-for-profit organisation to safeguard and improve ethical and sustainability standards in the global toy industry supply chain.
The Ethical Toy Program is designed for the toy industry based on the ICTI Code of Business Practices, covering nine core principals:
- Working hours must not be excessive & overtime must be voluntary
- Legal and fair pay
- No child labor
- No forced or involuntary labor
- No discrimination
- Employees must be treated with dignity and respect
- Employees' right of association must be observed
- Individual written labor contracts must be provided
- Working conditions are safe and employee health is not endangered